Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(September 1992)

Subject: conversion to digest
From: Richard Childers <rchilder @ us . oracle . com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 92 19:23:04 PDT
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

I'd like to propose that this be converted into a daily Digest.

I'm not sure I can afford to either read or participate if the level
of exchange approaches 20 messages or more per day, spread throughout.
That's an interruption every half an hour, just counting "firewalls".

If this is to be done, now is far better than weeks or months from now,
after dozens of people have unsubscribed. Or hundreds.

-- richard

=====
-- richard childers		rchilder @
 us .
 oracle .
 com		1 415 506 2411
         oracle data center  --  unix systems & network administration

                    Klein flask for rent. Inquire within.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: commercial firewall ads.