Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(September 1992)

Subject: Re: commercial firewall ads.
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 92 00:49:07 -0700
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

mjr @
 decuac .
 DEC .
 COM (Marcus J. "Buddy can you spare a clue?" Ranum) writes:

# 	I'd like to propose a moratorium on commercials. I think that there
# is enough information about what vendors provide what services out there,
# without needing to list them here.

I disagree.  I don't want to descend into a morass of marketroids
arguing with each other over obscure points, but I'd like to see some
summaries of what's out there.  If the summaries have to be posted by
the vendors, well...  But surely there's _somebody_ out there using
your product, who could post about it from a user's point of view.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent @

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM is open for business