Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(September 1992)

Subject: subscribe
From: "to where I..." <aehall @ seattleu . edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 92 10:43:03 -0700
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

I'd like to be on your firewalls mailing list.

Thanks.
Anthony

Anthony Hall                             _   _   Unix System Administrator
aehall @
 sumax .
 seattleu .
 edu               /_/ /_/ Physician Micro Systems, Inc.
                                       _   _   2033 6th Ave Suite 707
She sells C shells by the C shore.    /_/ /_/ Seattle, WA 98122  206-441-8490

Indexed By Date Previous: conversion to digest : I second the motion