Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(September 1992)

Subject: Re: conversion to digest : I second the motion
From: Greg Donovan <donovan @ udel . edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 92 14:25:14 -0400
To: Bob Snyder <rsnyder @ hannibal . atl . ge . com>

> John Blair comments:
>
> >        Yes, I am very interested, but I would be tempted to unsubscribe asap
> >        as soon as my patience wears thin.
>
> I would like to received the list un-digested, as it were. :-)
>
> Would it be difficult to set up a seperate list, that takes the articles sent
> to the list, and sends out a regular digest of them?  The list address itself
> wouldn't change, and the same discussion would be on both distribution methods
> and then people could recieved it in the way they prefer.

I must agree with Bob, there is a need for this mailing list to be available
in both a digested and undigested form.

I find the information useful, but 50+ mail messages a day is a bit
tedious.

*                Greg Donovan   EE/CIS Labstaff                     *
*                         donovan @
 udel .
 edu                          *

From: Steve Viavant <sviavant @ us . oracle . com>
Next: newsgroup please!
From: todd @ macsch . com (Todd Williams)
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: conversion to digest : I second the motion
From: rsnyder @ hannibal . atl . ge . com (Bob Snyder)
Next: subscribe
From: "to where I..." <aehall @ seattleu . edu>