Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(September 1992)

Subject: High speed firewalls??
From: cary @ scripps . edu (Steve Cary)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 92 15:42:21 PDT
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

Well, everything I have read seems to discuss the connectivity
using slow speed links...  I would be interested in hearing
about or discussing products where the connectivity path
to the rest of the Internet is FDDI or higher...  I realize
there are not many sites like that, but we have the possibility
of doing it in the near term...

We currently have a Cisco AGS+/4 we will be using as that gateway..
My question is whether that is sufficient or should I use some form
of station, probably a Sun, to perform that function???

	-Steve Cary
	The Scripps Research Institute

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: commerical Internet gateway products