Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(September 1992)

Subject: arggggggh!
From: sturges @ master . lds-az . loral . com
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 92 17:07:15 -0700
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

Tooooo many messages. Let's go for a moderated newsgroup. I've had to un-
subsubscribe 'cause I can't keep up with the flow.

If we do not change our direction we are likely to end up where we are
headed.

Jim Sturges                             MS 8612
602 925-7204                            Loral Defense Systems -- Arizona
602 925-6988 Fax                        P.O. Box 85
sturges @
 master .
 lds-az .
 loral .
 com         1300 S. Litchfield Rd.
CIS: 72470,3117                         Goodyear-Avondale, AZ  85338

Indexed By Date Previous: none + some VS all - some