Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(February 1993)

Subject: Re: Proxy Software
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 93 09:15:07 -0800
To: jbezek @ rosedale . org
Cc: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

# I'm a new member to this list, and I've heard much talk about 'proxy' servers.
# Could someone expand on how you set up a proxy servers and whether there are
# any publicly-available proxy servers out there that run under SunOS 4.1.3.
#
# By the way, I enjoy hearing what's going on and I'm also wondering if there
# are any archives for this list and how I could access them.

Just a reminder to everyone: archives are available for anonymous FTP
from FTP.GreatCircle.COM.  The raw archives are in file
pub/archive/firewalls.Z.  The Firewalls-Digest archives (exact same
messages as are in the raw archives, but broken into separate digests)
are in pub/firewalls/digest/vNN.nMMM.Z, where "NN" is the volume
number and "MMM" is the issue number.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent @

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: rlogin vs telnet