Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(February 1994)

Subject: Security with routers from ACC
From: "Dan Thorson" <Dan_Thorson @ notes . seagate . com>
Date: Wed Feb 23 15:26:18 199 PST
To: Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

_Date: 02-23-94 03:15:38 PM
_To: Firewalls @
 GreatCircle .
 COM@internet
_Recipient: Firewalls @
 GreatCircle .
 COM@internet
_From: Dan Thorson @
 SEAGATE

Does anybody know anything about, or have exprerience with, "ACC"
routers?  My MIS folks want to dictate their use as part of my
firewall, but I haven't been able to find any details re: ACC other
than they're 40% owned by Newbridge [a vendor of mux equipment].
Obviously I need to know about their filtering capabilities, etc.

Please comment directly to me: dan_thorson @
 notes .
 seagate .
 com

Thanks in advance.

--
Dan Thorson (Dan_Thorson @
 notes .

Indexed By Date Previous: Network Systems Routers