Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(February 1994)

Subject: Re: create a repository for router firewall white papers
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ mycroft . GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 1994 18:54:56 -0800
To: David Piscitello (Core Competence) <wk04464 @ worldlink . com>
Cc: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

David Piscitello (Core Competence) <wk04464 @
 worldlink .
 com> writes:

# Hi, rather than posting random mail on this issue,
# can we impose on someone to make whatever "white papers"
# router vendors wish to publish on the subject available
# via anon ftp, archie, gopher, etc.?

If people send me stuff, I'll be glad to create a "vendors" directory
in the Firewalls archives on GreatCircle.COM.

Please limit it to a few pages (say, less than 100, and preferably
less than 20) of ASCII or PostScript.  Only stuff with nuts-and-bolts
details; not marketing glossies.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent @

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: create a repository for router firewall white papers