Subject: Firewall Sun sendmail configuration examples
From: tries @ landmark . mitre . org
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 94 10:11:08 -0500
To: per @ stibo . dk, jpf @ mig . com
Cc: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

Because several people have already asked, I've made the  sendmail
config files I mentioned earlier available via anonymous ftp.

>ftp aelred-3.ie.org
>cd mail

There will be three files: relay2.sendmail.cf which is the SMTP
proxy config file, mail-hub.sendmail.cf which is the internal mail
hub or POP server config file, and mail-diffs which is a script
showing the diff output between each of these files and SUN's
sendmail.main.cf, from which both of the files were modified.

NOTE - mail to the domain directly (user @
 domain) is rewritten by
       the relay2.sendmail.cf file to go to user @
 mail-hub .
 domain .

       If this isn't what you want you'll have to change that.

There are other minor changes you may have to make (like Dj and Dm).

Tom R.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: IP filtering/port question