Subject: Re: producing source routed packets
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ mycroft . GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 1994 20:41:45 -0700
To: John Hawkinson <jhawk @ panix . com>
Cc: mjr @ tis . com (Marcus J Ranum), firewalls @ greatcircle . com

John Hawkinson <jhawk @
 panix .
 com> writes:

# Marcus says:
#
# > It's been my experience that lots of the new folks on the list who
# > ask FAQ questions aren't likely to read the FAQ in the first place,
# > or to wait for a weekly posting; they seem to join the list and
# > instantly post asking "so what is a firewall, anyhow?"
#
# It seems to me that the obvious thing to do is to arrange with Brent
# for a copy of the FAQ to be sent to each new person who subscribes.

It's on the "to-do" list.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman         | Great Circle Associates  | Call or email for info about
Brent @

Indexed By Date Previous: [no subject]