Subject: Linux firewall...
From: stingray @ kleinrock . cba . csuohio . edu (Gino D. Ranieri)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 13:13:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

   Is there a way to setup up a firewall that can stop certain addresses
instead of full domains on Linux from telnets and ftps?  If say, the
offenders were constantly coming off yellowpaged stations that had
137.148.12.n (n being the port number between 10 and 30), sometimes
using 'borrowed' accounts from my net.   I am still relatively new to
firewalls and such, but now that I have my own system, I want to protect
it.  Thank you.

                                                    G. D. Raneieri

Indexed By Date Previous: Would a firewall stop this?