Subject: Re: A bit off the subject...
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ mycroft . GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 1994 14:25:21 -0700
To: fwnews @ callisto . eci-esyst . com, sdeb @ eci-esyst . com, randy @ psg . com
Cc: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

Both of you knock it off, or at least stop cc'ing Firewalls.

And if anyone is wondering why I cc'd _this_ to Firewalls, it's
because I'd appreciate it if nobody else joined in the fray.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman         | Great Circle Associates  | Call or email for info about
Brent @

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Querying a router using SNMP