1. Am not sure whether this question should be posted to this group. If I'm
wrong, my apologies for taking up your bandwidth. Hope someone can point me in
the right direction.
2. I'm toying with the idea of sending encrypted files (probably DES or
DES-derivative type encryption or maybe even RSA) thru the Internet to
counterparts overseas. The size of the files may hit 4-5 mb.
3. Noticed that when big files are sent thru the Internet, it gets chopped up
into smaller parts. Am not sure whether this is done by the sender or the
Internet provider. For encrypted files, this may pose a problem because the
receipient may not be able to assemble the files back for decryption.
4. Would be grateful if someone could advise whether my concerns are valid. Are
there any ways to get around the problem.
5. Many thanks in advance for all your kind advice.