Subject: X research
From: meowmyx @ morebbs . com
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 96 08:50:15
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

As a cat consultant I would like to be able to demonstrate to phat cat
clients some of the undocumented features of X Windows   To do that I need
toolz   Before The Dawg disappeared he deleted the best toolz of the Church
and left us with very little

These are the things I want to demonstrate
   enter keystrokes in an open window on somebody elses X server
   create new windows on somebody elses X server
   close down somebody elses active windows on their X server
   get snapshots of all the other users windows
   create Trojan horses that prompt for user ids and passwords
   caputure the other users user ids and passwords without a Trojan horse

If you have toolz then please send me toolz    If you just know the names
of toolz please send the names

As we all need to cover our delicate posteriors please DO NOT answer
on the firewalls list

                         MeOwMyX   the Church of the Dead Meow

Indexed By Date Previous: SMAP and SMAPD and all hell breaking loose