Subject: Access restrictions with squid
From: John Betts <johnb @ aztec . co . za>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 19:39:03 +0200 (SAT)
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

Howdy

I replaced the http-gw on the "firewall" with squid-cache....

I was wondering if there was any way I could restrict which
web sites lusers can see, and if possible, at what times,
under squid...

Anyone ever done that before?

tia

ciao

--
John

--
John Betts, Aztec Internet Services Port Elizabeth, South Africa
johnb @

Indexed By Date Previous: Load balanced SOCKS/proxy dialup server?