Subject: Access restrictions with squid
From: John Betts <johnb @ aztec . co . za>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 19:39:03 +0200 (SAT)
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

I replaced the http-gw on the "firewall" with squid-cache....

I was wondering if there was any way I could restrict which
web sites lusers can see, and if possible, at what times,
under squid...

Anyone ever done that before?

John Betts, Aztec Internet Services Port Elizabeth, South Africa
johnb @
 aztec .
 co .
 za,  Tel. +27(0)41 303 475, Fax. +27(0)41 301 052
Authorised Caldera Consultant     ||     Part of the UUNet Group
The world is complex.  The Sendmail configuration reflects this.

Indexed By Date Previous: Load balanced SOCKS/proxy dialup server?