Subject: How fast/how many ports can Gauntlet support?
From: Bill Stout <bill . stout @ hidata . com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 17:15:42 -0700
To: Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM
Cc: firewalls-performance @ greatcircle . com

I have a configuration where I would like to firewall multiple-to-
multiple connections, and have high aggregate throughput requirements.

What is the maximum number of directly attached networks supported by
TIS Gauntlet?

What is the fastest platform supported by Gauntlet?

What is the maximum aggregate speed supported by Gauntlet?  Is there a
Packets-per-second rating (like Routers) per proxy?

Bill Stout
Senior Systems Admin   NT/UNIX/I-net/Routers/Mainframes/Janitor ;)
Hitachi Data Systems   408-970-4822
___________"Infowar, Cyber-war, yes, 'they' _are_ out to get you..."___________

Indexed By Date Previous: Windows NT Security