Subject: Request for Advice
From: Sheldon Apple <swapple @ CAM . ORG>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 10:41:38 -0400
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

Hello,

 Well my first email out to the discussion group was futile, so I will try a second time
 and if unsuccessful will abort any attempts at trying to get some sort of information.
 My original question was (maybe the original question was to general and universal) the
 following;

 I have been tasked with the beautiful job of establishing Security procedures on the
 following;

 Routers
 Firewalls
 Authentication Servers
 Remote Access servers

 I would appreciate if anyone could steer me in some sort of direction, even a
 technological black hole, or provide me with sage advice, are there any wizards out
 there willing to teach a novice ?  They say Ask and you shall receive, I'm asking.
 I thank the discussion community and I await a response from the forum. Best regards.

 Sheldon Apple
 swapple @
 cam .
 org

Indexed By Date Previous: How to download TIS firewall