Subject: RE:* PROTECT YOURSELF WITHOUT PAYING COSTLY ATTORNEY FEES *
From: "W.C. Epperson" <epperson @ vak12ed . edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 10:02:44 EDT
To: peter . maersk-moller @ jrc . it (Peter Maersk-Moller)
Cc: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

> Redirecting a chargen near WWW.tfa2.com/genesis to smtp.tfa2.com smtp would be
> unethical and should of course be avoided.

Indeed it would, and it should.  However, if most members of the list
routinely replied with a complaint, included the spam message, and
copied the postmaster,  the resulting glut on the perp site's mail spool
would be an innocent side effect....
--
W.C. Epperson			"I have great faith in fools.
Senior SE                        Self-confidence, my friends call it."

From: "Stefan Berg" <stefan @ sic . se>
Next: Re: unsolicited messages.
From: mitaliani @ gtinteractive . com
Indexed By Thread Previous: RE:* PROTECT YOURSELF WITHOUT PAYING COSTLY ATTORNEY FEES *
From: peter . maersk-moller @ jrc . it (Peter Maersk-Moller)
Next: Putting a damper on SPAM
From: Michael Dillon <michael @ memra . com>