Mailing List Announcement
Computer Security Jobs
As of 07/27/97 there is an unmoderated mailing list available for
posts related to computer security employment. This list will serve as
a venue for people who are looking for employment in the CompSec field as
well as for organizations or individuals seeking to employ CompSec
This list is available by sending mail to majordomo @
"subscribe security-jobs" in the message body. This mailing list is offered
by Secure Networks Inc. as a free service, please note that Secure Networks Inc.
in *NOT* an employment agency.
Mailing List Charter
Things you should do
1. Post job offerings.
2. Post resumes, either as attachments or plain text. If you include an
attachment please include a description of the attachment.
3. Post requests for bids, on audits, integration, policy reviews etc.
Things you should not do
1. Post non-security job related messages.
2. Blatantly head hunt competitors. This will result in your termination
on the list.
3. Posting opinions about people either looking for employment, or those
offering it. This will result in your removal from the list.
4. Attempt negotiations over the list, all responses are to be taken off
5. Post multiple messages with the same content. This will result in your
removal from the list.