Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(December 1997)

Subject: Re: Growing trend..
From: Anton J Aylward <anton @ Toronto . com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 18:37:23 -0500
To: Peter da Silva <peter @ baileynm . com>, mht @ clark . net
Cc: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

At 10:17 AM 02/12/97 -0600, Peter da Silva wrote:
## Reply Start ##

>> Would anybody predict what is next??  :)
>
>Microsoft acquires Sun, Apple, Intel, and the US Justice Department.

I seem to recall seeing a April Fools style press release which
stated that Microsoft had taken over the US Government.
Peter, perhaps you would like to redo your posting in that style,
and add comments about making Java Active-X compliant ;-)

/anton

## Reply End ##

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Building my library