Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(December 1997)

Subject: RE: Building my library
From: Pauline van Winsen - Uniq Professional Services <Pauline . van . Winsen @ uniq . com . au>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 18:20:54 +1100 (EST)
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

> > Practicle UNIX and Internet Security (Garfinkel and Spafford)
> > Building Internet Firewalls (Chapman and Zwicky)

i generally think all o'reilly books are good value, the latest
by garfinkel & spafford: web security & commerce, gels a lot of
info. on certificates, encryption, active content & web server
security. ISBN: 1-56592-269-7

for a very different perspective - try underground - by suelette dreyfuss.
my copy has been borrowed, but a quick look in amazon.com will find the
gory details.

hope this helps,
pauline

Pauline van Winsen                                   pauline @
 uniq .
 com .
 au
Uniq Professional Services Pty Ltd                       www.uniq.com.au
PO Box 70, Paddington, NSW 2021,                      (Sydney) Australia
Phone: +61-2-9380-6360      Fax: +61-2-9380-6416      Pager: 016 287 000
"One important point often overlooked is that colours should be selected
so that they will not clash with your own personal colouring. After all,
you will be living in the house & each room must provide a suitable
background for you."
		Home decorating - Introduction, Woman's World, circa 1964.

Indexed By Date Previous: Good Books To Read