Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(December 1997)

Subject: Re: here you go
From: Michael S Hines <mshines @ purdue . edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 12:22:12 -0500
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

Up on soapbox.....

If your preturbed by the use of the greatcircle.com mailer for spamming,
you might want to report this AOL user to ABUSE @
 AOL .
 COM as I just did
for violating AOL terms of service...

Down off soapbox....

<junk deleted>

The user to report is Nicole6799 @
 aol .
 com -

And not back to our regularly scheduled program...

Internet: mshines @
 purdue .
 edu  * Michael S. Hines, CISA,CIA,CDP,CFE
Voice: (765) 494-5845         * Sr. Information Systems Auditor
FAX:   (765) 496-1814         * Purdue University
                              * 1065 Freehafer Hall
                              * West Lafayette, IN 47907-1065
NOTE: All views are my own and do not reflect Purdue University policy.