Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(December 1997)

Subject: Router, firewall setup checklists ...
From: sundaram @ austin . asc . slb . com
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 08:47:31 -0600
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

Hi:
	I'm looking for resources, information, and documentation on
securely setting up routers and firewalls (no particular product, just
general setup etc.). A Net search did not land me much except a message
to this list, so I'm wondering if anyone would know where to find these
things ?

--Aurobindo
--
Aurobindo (Robin) Sundaram                      TWC -- Security
Schlumberger Austin Product Center          1-512-331-3743

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Lucent Managed Firewall?