Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(December 1997)

Subject: I need info about Shareware/Karlbrige
From: Frank Cote <f_cote @ alli . com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 17:27:35 -0600
To: Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

Hello,
I need some info about the shareware version of Karlbridge.
I need a cheap firewall to secure a link to a customer site.  It's a 56KB
leased line.  We would like to connect the link into our company network.
We have a good business relationship with this customer but we want to be
responsible and limit what devices can connect to either side.
The info I've downloaded from the Karlbridge sounds like it is a fair fit
for what we need.  If you have any good or bad experiences with this
package please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Frank Cote

MDSI-Alliance Support
630.773.8205x253	Phone
630.775.1552   	Fax
http://www.mdsi-advantex.com
http://www.alli.com

Indexed By Date Previous: usubscribe firewalls