Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(December 1997)

Subject: Modem Management
From: mdinvest <mdinvest @ concentric . net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 11:00:58 -0800
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

Pleas Help! I need recommendations on software products that will
replace all internal and external modems tat are attached to Lan's,
Wan's and pc's. Alternatively recommendations on software products that
will permit me to manage all dial-out modems centrally.

I would like toi thank you in advance for responding to this request.

Regards

my e-mail address is mdinvest @
 concentric .
 net

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: session wall 3