Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(December 1997)

Subject: NICS for shareware karlbridge
From: Don . Kay @ newyork . dmg . deuba . com
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 97 14:41:15 -0500
To: Firewalls @ greatcircle . com

     Hi.
     I downloaded karlbridge shareware version 2.0 (I think thats the
     latest) and the documentation says it will only work with an SMC
     Elite 16 NIC. It specifically says it wont work with the SMC Ultra.

     I hit the SMC web page and it appears that the Elite 16 is no longer
     available.

     Anyone have any suggestions on NICs that are known to work with the
     karlbridge shareware ? Failing that, anyone know where I can get
     hold of a couple of Elite 16s ?

     Thanks
     Don

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Spam Consumption Reduced for Those on Diet