Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(December 1997)

Subject: Net2phone
From: "Jaime Blanco" <support @ sinfo . net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:23:05 -0500
To: <raptor-list @ udc . com>
Cc: <firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM>

Hi:
I'm trying to set up the Eagle NT 4.0 so that clients behind firewall can
use net2phone, I have created protocol Net2phone_TCP with port 3000 and
Net2phone_UDP port 2500.  Then into GSP I have put Net2ph_TCP and
Net2ph_UDP and they use the protocols created before.  However when I use
net2phone on the logfile I see

Note 226 ....Packet droped Transparent Access Prohibited: Protocol UDP.

I understand the eagle does not pass transparent UDP packets.

How can I set up the eagle to use Net2phone?

Thanks
Jaime

Jaime Blanco L.
Technical Manager              phone:(507)265 3955
Sinfonet is Internet        fax:(507)269 9177
"Our success is the knowledge"

Indexed By Date Previous: Firewall for ISP