Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(December 1997)

Subject: Re: Net2phone
From: bcooper @ tumbleweed . com (Brant Ellston Cooper)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 17:19:23 -0800
To: raptor-list @ udc . com
Cc: <firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM>

Anyone else getting "spammed" by this message?

At 09:32 AM 12/18/97 -0500, Jaime Blanco wrote:
>Hi:
>I'm trying to set up the Eagle NT 4.0 so that clients behind firewall can
>use net2phone, I have created protocol Net2phone_TCP with port 3000 and
>Net2phone_UDP port 2500.  Then into GSP I have put Net2ph_TCP and
>Net2ph_UDP and they use the protocols created before.  However when I use
>net2phone on the logfile I see
>
>Note 226 ....Packet droped Transparent Access Prohibited: Protocol UDP.
>
>I understand the eagle does not pass transparent UDP packets.
>
>How can I set up the eagle to use Net2phone?
>
>Thanks
>Jaime
>

>Jaime Blanco L.
>Technical Manager              phone:(507)265 3955
>Sinfonet is Internet        fax:(507)269 9177
>"Our success is the knowledge"
>++++++++
>++++++++

Brant E. Cooper, IS Manager
Tumbleweed Software
650-369-7196

Deliver any document, anytime, anywhere.
	Via the Internet!
Free Eval:  http://www.tumbleweed.com

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: Dir of Tech
From: Sergio de Sousa <sergio @ sprint . ca>
Next: cable descramblers...???
From: Wash1ngt0n <Wash1ngt0n @ aol . com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Net2phone