Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(December 1997)

Subject: RE: Looking for a good conference on firewalls and network security
From: Amira Saleh <asaleh @ geologics . com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 13:42:23 -0500
To: "'Pablo Martinez'" <pablo @ lucent . com>
Cc: "'Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM'" <Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM>

Hi Pablo,
GeoLogics Corporation (Alexandria, VA) in co-sponsorship with George Mason
University (Fairfax, VA) will be hosting its Practical Security for
Sensitive Systems in September 1998 (Northern Virginia Area).  The 1997
conference had one-third of the 5 day training seminar dedicated to
Firewall Related Topics.  For those of you did not get to attend this
year's conference held in Williamsburg, VA (Oct 1997) and would like to
view the presentations, send me email with your address and I will forward
you a copy of the proceedings.

Amira Saleh
GeoLogics Corporation
asaleh @