Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(December 1997)

Subject: RE: FireWall for Dial-In Users
From: David Lang <dlang @ diginsite . com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 16:19:34 -0800 (PST)
To: mht @ clark . net
Cc: "Stackpole, Bill" <BSTACKPO @ sla . com>, "'otaibi @ sapic . com'" <otaibi @ sapic . com>, "'firewalls'" <firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM>

linux lets you setup filters based on the interface name (i.e. ppp0, ppp1,
etc) so you can firewall a modem port just as you would a ethernet port.

David Lang

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997 mht @
 clark .

From: Les Carleton <les @ tracker . demon . co . uk>
Next: Re:FireWall for Dial-In Users -reply
Indexed By Thread Previous: RE: FireWall for Dial-In Users
Next: RE: FireWall for Dial-In Users -reply
From: mht @ clark . net