Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(February 1998)

Subject: Re: UDP Port Scanner
From: dietz_proepper @ sepp . de (Dietz Proepper)
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 15:12:56 GMT
To: jim @ coltano . stortek . com
Cc: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998 14:38:18 -0700 (MST), you wrote:

>I need a general purpose UDP port scanner.  Does anyone know
>where to find such a beast?

Try netcat from the good ppl at L0pht Heavy Industries (it's
L-zero-pht), http://www.l0pht.com

They've got an Winnozz NT implementation too.

regards,
~dietz

--

 dietz proepper, [software|web] designer, S.E.P.P. MED
 aka tik on irc, bladerunner on netrek

+ This is me - not S.E.P.P. MED mbH. Got it?

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: MS ProxyServer 2.0 sucks
From: Emmanuel Tychon <manu @ acm . org>
Next: Microsoft, TIS, ICSA, and Trend Micro getting together ????
From: "Wall, Chris" <CWall @ VHB . com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: MS ProxyServer 2.0 sucks
From: "Billy Verreynne" <vslabs @ onwe . co . za>
Next: Microsoft, TIS, ICSA, and Trend Micro getting together ????
From: "Wall, Chris" <CWall @ VHB . com>