Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(February 1998)

Subject: Consulting and Cracking
From: Sick Puppy <sikpuppy @ maestro . com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 15:29:44 -0500 (EST)
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . com

Some companies that read this list express admiration for our skills
and ask us to do consulting.  We deeply appreciate the long overdue
recognition of our skills.  Yeah, right.  We don't do no consulting.
Tell us which agency you really work for and maybe we can make a deal.

Some kewl d00ds ask us how to fry Crisco routers and crack systems.
We don't tell nobody.  We already been nailed by CERT, Red Beard's wife
and KCIA (Korean) and we don't need no more time for reflection or legal
hassles.  Don't ask for hacks cos we won't tell you.  We might trade
kewl tewls though.

             Sick Puppy, the Cat Eating Dawg, aka Paranoid Pup

            <      Sharp fangs tend to get in the way      >
            <   How do a Dawg get Presidential KneePads ?  >

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: MS ProxyServer 2.0 sucks!!!