Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(February 1998)

Subject: MS Proxy Server with 3 NIC's
From: Nathan Steinbauer <nathan @ datasource . net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:39:41 -0600
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

Hello, Everyone.

I know this may inspire another holy technical war, but we have a client
who needs an answer.

Has anyone installed MS Proxy Server 2.0 with three NIC cards and had
two of the cards doing NAT to external networks?

Here's the scenario: our client has subscribed to two of AT&T's services
(VPNS and MIS).  VPNS is a private IP network for AT&T users, and MIS is
Internet access.  Will Proxy 2.0 handle two "outside" networks and
translate them back into their internal network?

Any information will be helpful.

Thanks,

Nate
--
Nathan Steinbauer
DataSource Hagen

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: IOS Firewall