Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(February 1998)

Subject: CISA, CISSP, etc. outside USA ?
From: Emmanuel Gadaix <emmanuel @ siamrelay . com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 14:52:08
To: firewalls-digest @ GreatCircle . COM

I have been following with interest the holy discussions about
certifications, evaluating security auditors, security practises, etc. The
threads have been naturally mostly US-oriented.

Could someone point me to organizations (similar CISA and CISSP or more
security-oriented) that could work with people living outside the United
States? Are there institutions that could deliver security-oriented
certifications by eg distance learning?

Thanks.

 Emmanuel Gadaix    <emmanuel @
 siamrelay .
 com>
 Security Consultant, Asia-Pacific Region