Subject: Hi
From: JonnyBoy85 <JonnyBoy85 @ aol . com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 17:08:46 EST
To: Firewalls @ GreatCircle . com

Hi all,
  thanks for the help and advice from my last post..

  Maybe you can help me with another query.  Can anybody explain about T1,T2,
and T3 lines, they're like ISDN I think.  I have tried everywhere to find out
about them, and was starting to think that there was no such thing as a T3,
but I found out again today that there is.

Thanks again everybody..

Jonathan

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: RE: Intranet security products