Subject: ADVERTISE BY EMAIL
From: CREATIVESSS333
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 98 21:31:35 EST
To: DSNTS @ NOWERE . NET

Are you looking for a reliable Direct E-mail Advertising Company?
Well look no further!!
We have over 1 yr experience in bulk email service.
We guarantee our work.
Increase your companies profits by up to 100%
We will get you hits on your website.
We will get you the phone calls!
If your involved in MLM this is a Must!!!!
1-888-242-5076
APRIL special
1.3mil -$299.00
150K---$119.00  We can also target names for you.
Month of APRIL any order and receive 100k FREE!
We also have CO-OP ads starting at $50.00
Just Need Email addresses We have a Brand New Clean list 30days old
10million for only $200.00 Stop fooling around with those dirty addresses.
60-90 DAYS $50.00 PER 2 MILLION
90-120 $25.00 PER 2 MILLION
CALL NOW 1-888-242-5076
WE GIVE YOU A GUARANTEE ON OUR WORK!

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: great circle spam relay