Subject: Encryption Survey at computer.org
From: "Michael H. Warfield" <mhw @ wittsend . com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 13:23:35 -0400 (EDT)
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

	In consideration that encryption plays a big role in VPN's,
firewalls, and other security issues, I thought that this might be
of some interest to the members of the firewalls mailing list...

	I found this in the latest (April 1998) issue of "Computer"
from IEEE:

	The IEEE Computer Society is conducting a poll on encryption
policy.  It says "members poll" but they are encouraging non-member
participation.  While it is unlikely to be a scientifically balanced
poll (it's target audience is a little skewed) the more participants
the better.  They do ask to please only submit one response per person
be it by mail, fax, or web...

	Go to http://www.computer.org and follow the member poll link
from there.

	Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  mhw @
 WittsEnd .

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: linux based firewall cookbook...