Subject: Cisco Centri 4.0 Firewall for NT
From: Srdjan Pantic <spantic @ Yugoslavia . EU . net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 19:59:56 +0200
To: Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

Is there any experience regarding Cisco Centri 4.0 for NT Firewall?
I tried to install my copy on two different machines and got only two
dead
NT. Of course, NT servers on both machines worked perfectly previously,
with two NIC.

  We are working very close with Cisco because we, as ISP, are using a
lot
of Cisco hardware, but I'm very frustrate with that piece of software.

  Is there any advice regarding Centri or maybe a recommendation for
different
firewalls for NT?

  And before we start war: yes, it must be software firewall and OS
must be NT. Customer request.

  Thank you in advance.

--
 ----- ___                        - Srdjan Pantic, System Engineer
 ---- /     /  /   __   ___  _/_ -- EUnet Yugoslavia

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Another Novell Question