Subject: Registered mail
From: admin8 @ mauimail . com
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 98 16:00:08 EST
To: Friend @ public . com
Posted-date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 18:22:38 -0500 (CDT)

You just stumbled upon something big !

Pt or FT
No competition !
No selling !
Not MLM !
$1 - $5,000 per week from home, within 30 days !
Daily conference calls !
Complete training and support !
Leads available !

Dear Friend,

	If your tired of the hype , then read on. Everyone wants more and we have the system that can get it. Over 20,000 doctors, lawyers, CPA's and business people, last year alone,  started using our system to create wealth in their spare time. Many are making in excess of $50,000 per month. Speak to them yourself !

" I'm a chiropractor in Hawaii and use this system in my spare time to consistently make over $4,000 per week ! " Michael F. Makawao, HI

" I'm a single nurse and mom with 5 kids, have been using the system for 18 months, and last year alone, earned $400,000 ! " Melissa F., Parkersburg, IA

" I was a practicing priest for many years, retired and started using this system. Last week I earned $33,000 and bought my wife a new van - CASH " Jim P., Port Angeles, WA

These people were taught how to turn a one time investment into big money !
Is the timing right for you ?

Find out on our discovery call. Risk free and pressure free ! We guarantee it !

888 354 3187

 To have your name removed form our list, send an email with remove in subject
 to remove.org. We filter against all universal remove lists.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Cisco Centri 4.0 Firewall for NT