Subject: Re: DMZ config question
From: Leonard Miyata <leonard @ geminisecure . com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 09:52:46 -0700 (PDT)
To: Dean Ethier <Dean_Ethier @ dmr . ca>
Cc: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi There

The Book 'Building Internet Firewalls' by Chapman and Zwicky,
O'Reilly & Associates Inc., has an excellent write up on all your
DMZ questions, and a lot more. Highly recommended!. I belive
theres a preview of it at http://www.greatcircle.com

Personal Opinions provided by
Leonard Miyata
aka leonard @