Subject: RE: UnLurk
From: Reffray <reffray @ victoire . fr>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:32:39 +0200
To: "'Jason L. Asbahr'" <jason @ revenant . com>, "firewalls-digest @ GreatCircle . COM" <firewalls-digest @ GreatCircle . COM>

Hi !

Regarding ping of death, I think that a service pack fixes the problem (SP3).

Here's an address that you can check from times to times in order to know about NT security problems :

	http://www.ntsecurity.net

This site addresses the Ping of death issue.

Regards,
Stephane Reffray

>Greetings,

>This is my first post to the Firewalls list.  I've been very impressive
>with the content and professionalism here, a nice change from what's
>become of the rest of the public Internet.  :-)

>I'm curious about blocking ping'o'death packets, too, but my question
>for today regards to NT web server security.  I'm looking for
>suggestions (and URLs) for bulletproofing my publically accessible
>NT machines.  Also, I'm curious if anyone has anything good or bad to
>say about Ascend's line of firewall products?

>Thanks,

>Jason Asbahr
>jason @
 revenant .
 com

Indexed By Date Previous: TFTP with Raptor