Subject: Ethernet Address Mfg
From: "David A. Lane" <dlane @ mantech . com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 12:33:48 -0400
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

Greetings,

Someone is trying to make a mess of my system and I have managed to catch
the "MAC" address, but I cannot seem to correlate it to a vendor.  I have
pulled the IANA Ether Types list, but it does not seem to appear.  Anybody
have a lead on 00e0.1E9F.16DB?

Thanks,

DAVID
David A. Lane, CNE
Technical Director
ManTech International Corp.
dlane @
 mantech .
 com
+1.703.218.6367

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Summary - problems with http-proxy after upgrading to 4.1