Subject: known bugs of firewall products?
From: "Zimmermann, Heike" <HZimmermann @ CONET . DE>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 14:00:11 +0200
To: "'firewalls @ greatcircle . com'" <firewalls @ greatcircle . com>

Hi,
we have to set up a firewall for a customer and he likes to have the
BorderManager from Novell. Are there any known bugs in this software?
Or does anyone know about a test report of different firewall products?
Thanks for your help!!!
Heike

  Heike Zimmermann                mailto:hzimmermann @
 conet .
 de
  CONET Consulting AG             http://www.conet.de
  Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19          Fax:   +49 2242 939-393
  D-53773 Hennef                  Tel.:  +49 2242 939-248
   The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
    do not necessarily represent those of CONET Consulting.

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: TFTP through firewall