Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1995)

Subject: Re: Postmaster Mail Receipt Notification
From: elendil @ mintir . new-orleans . la . us (Edward J. Branley)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 95 19:08:19 CST
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
>received: by mintir.new-orleans.la.us (1.65/waf)via UUCP; Sat, 18 Feb 95 19:10:31 CSTfor list-managers@greatcircle.com

I just got this message back from the replybot at aol.  Since others here have
experienced problems and have not received replies back, I thought it might be
useful to the list members to see the last paragraph of their reply msg:

America Online Postmaster Team <rex!aol.net!pmd> writes:

> Thank you for your time and assistance. This automated response will
> only be sent to you once per month per account from which you write.
>
> --The America Online Postmaster Team

So, all you're ever going to get back is one message per month, unless a human
being at aol decides you're worth replying to.

 |Edward J. Branley                   elendil@mintir.new-orleans.la.us|
 |Seashell Software                            +1.504.455.5087 (voice)|
 |3508 North Woodlawn Ave, Metairie, LA  70006   +1.504.455.8665 (bbs)|

Indexed By Date Previous: Re:AOL