Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: Stale horror from AOL
From: Brad Knowles <brad @ his . com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 20:41:33 -0500
To: "Merrill Cook" <mcook @ pcusa01 . ecunet . org>
Cc: kgdykes @ thinkage . on . ca, list-managers @ greatcircle . com, knowlesb @ aol . net

At 8:17 PM -0500 2/2/1997, Merrill Cook wrote:
>>From Brad Knowles:
>>
>> 	Yup, it would.  And it will.  We've been working on this
>> replacement system for several months now, and it's finally getting
>> to the point where we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
>
>Can we help with testing and certification?
>
>Might be in our own best interests if we had a chance to give
>feedback or whatever before eight million of our subscribers start
>using it...

	Good idea.  We've already got it up and running in an unpublished
test mode, with the idea that we'd do whatever testing we could think
of.  We'll certainly add testing with various mailing list management
packages as well.

	If anyone is interested in testing this stuff with us, please
drop me a note at my work email address (knowlesb@aol.net).

--
Brad Knowles,                                  MIME/PGP: brad@his.com
    comp.mail.sendmail FAQ Maintainer     <http://www.his.com/~brad/>