Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: Educating large mass
From: Brad Knowles <brad @ his . com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 01:28:03 -0500
To: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>, dbsmith @ atbbs . com (David B. Smith), list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 1:06 AM -0500 2/5/1997, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

>In the right circumstances, though, figuring this out would be more
>than worth it, especially for a list like MACWAY, where I've got 3,600
>subscribers on AOL. Even batching stuff together, that's a chunk of
>bandwidth we can clean up, if there's a way to clean it up right.

	Then I'll forward a copy of your note to work, and we'll see if
we can get anywhere.

Brad Knowles,                                  MIME/PGP:
    comp.mail.sendmail FAQ Maintainer     <>
        finger for my PGP Public Keys and Geek Code
The comp.mail.sendmail FAQ is at <>

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: fresh horror from AOL