Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: AOL mailbox limit, hig volume lists in general
From: leavitt @ webcom . com
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 17:55:03 -0800 (PST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Uhh... I hate to chime in like this, but the amount of wasted bandwidth
is getting seriously problematic. I subscribe to this list to keep up on
various hi-jinks, known problems, etc. ... the signal to noise ratio is
getting pretty high. Can we like not chew on each other in public... perhaps
contemplating the usefulness of a particular posting to the other 800 people
for 10 seconds before hitting the send button might be helpful?

Thomas

--
Web Communications (sm)            Thomas Leavitt--leavitt@webcom.com
Voice: (408) 457-9671 x101         Executive Vice President

Web Communications Home Page <URL:http://www.webcom.com/>