Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: What mail software?
From: Manar Hussain <manar @ ivision . co . uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 19:45:32 +0000 (GMT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

>Personaly, I am really getting sick of your arrogant attitude about qmail.  When
>I saw your first post about qmail, I thought it sounded interesting and was
>planning on checking it out, but the constant message after message from you
>telling people over and over again how great your program is is really getting
>old and because of it I now no longer have any plans to check out your software
>at all.

I have to say that in this respect Dan appears to be pretty much his own
worst enemy in this respect. I hope you don't mind the comment Dan but I
know of several people who share something close to the above sentiments
which is a shame for what is actually a pretty good piece of software.

Still without arguing over which is the best between Exim and Qmail we
decided Exim was definately pretty damn good and the user community/author
was one we were comfortable with ...

Manar