Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Is that your question?
From: dradd @ hotmail . com
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 15:25:52 -0800 (PST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

How to Target Your Most Pinpointed Customers

You are an entrepreneur. We know that from our database. And you probably
have a special offer to make to many people over the internet.

At  ATS Publishers, Inc., we maintain a database of over 450 groups of e-mail addresses sorted according to the groups' demographic, psychographic, geographic, benefits-sought, and individual description. If you have a book, product, announcement, or service to advertise in a specific area or to a specific group, your greatest response rates will come from targeting these niche lists. You must have these addresses, as you will save money while no longer mailing your sales message to unqualified prospects. We absolutely guarantee your success with these lists. Here is a small sample:

Opportunity Seekers, General Business, Sports (all), Entrepreneurship, Fitness & Exercise, Accountants, Network Marketing, Health, Lawyers & Legal, Nutrition, Single Moms, Fashion, Outdoors, Dresswear, Computers, Math & Sciences (all), Finance, Investing, Fishing, Hunting, Hunting Dogs, Financial Markets, Race Boats, Wealth, Taxes, Languages, Millionaires, Divorced Parents, Gay & Lesbian, Kids, Teenagers, Adults, Seniors, Racial-Ethnic-Cultural (all), Criminal, Pornography, Shopaholics, Alcoholics, Virgins, Politics, Overweight, Paranormal, Psychology, Literature, Technical, Painters & Artists, Doctors & Medicine, Religion & Atheism, Government, Taxation, Food and Beverages, Wines & Spirits, Restaurants, Working Women, Geographical U.S., Sex, Physically Challenged Persons, Drugs, Hippies, Music and Musicians, Firearms, Militias, Students, AIDS, Disorders, Child & Baby Care, Feminists, Body Painting & Piercing, Massage, Activists, Homeowners, Real Estate, Automotive, Health Car!
e, Insurance, Education, Infertility, Architects, Dating, Love, Telecommunications, Hardware & Tools, Homes & Gardening, S&M, Housekeeping, Spirits & Wines, Home Business, Star Trekkies, Athletes, Authors, Store Owners, Job Hunters, Photography, Plants, and another 350 groups targeted even further...

If you do not see your group in these listings, don't worry! Even if they are not in our database, we will create one for you within 48 hours.

Here's how to order:

Call, write, or e-mail us with a detailed description of the groups you want to target. We will then ship to you, via e-mail, a listing of the 10,000 - 15,000 most targeted prospects for your product. These are people who have PROVEN beyond any doubt that they are interested in the service or product you are offering. And they are pinpointed to the subject you designate to us.

Our minimum order is worth only $19.95, and comes with a minimum 10,000 names. If we come up with less than 10,000 names, we will negotiate a lower, more reasonable price to suit your needs.

Each additional name after 10,000 costs only 1/10 of a cent; for 12,000 names, you would pay only $21.95! For 15,000 names,you would pay only $24.95.

All orders are shipped via e-mail the same day we receive your Check or M.O.

To guarantee your success with these lists, we are also offering you absolutely free the following:

1) 4 bi-weekly updated email address lists shipped to you Free of Charge via email, ensuring you will hit the response rate you need

2) The file "website.htm" which includes the most extensive network of sites anywhere on the net (around 2500) offering you Free advertising and Top-100 search engine registration.

Our address is:

ATS Publishers, Inc.
3811 Ditmars Blvd.
Astoria, NY 11105
Tel: (718) 274-2567
Fax: (718) 626-4115
Email: optimal@capella.net

Our Hours: Monday-Sunday, 9:00AM - 7:00 PM.

If the line is busy, keep trying! We're trying to keep up with the enormous demand since the inception of our service on Jan 6th.

Thank you so much for your time; we wish you the best of luck.

P.S. We are now providing extremely affordable bulk emailing services, with a guaranteed rate of response hovering at 3%. Ask us for more details.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: How 'bout closing the "anybody can post" hole?